Drypro. Zapopan, Jalisco, Technology Park.
1. By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. Also, when using these particular services, you are subject to any rule or guide appropriate use which has been published for such services. Any participation in this service shall constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to comply with the above, please do not use.
2. The information collected on the site is the responsibility of the user, who can read the privacy notice in http://drypro.mx/en/privacy_policy. For your comfort. Drypro not responsible for unsolicited data provided by the user.
3. This page and its components are provided for informational purposes only; This page is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available through the same; You shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in such information.
4. The process of checkout should be confirmed and agreed directly with the sales manager of the company. This page is not liable for sales or deliveries not agreed directly with the company.
5. Drypro reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as deemed appropriate; Also, the permanent use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. If there are any changes in our privacy notice, we will post on our home page and other important pages on our site that have made such changes. If there is any change in our page about how we use personally identifiable information of our customers, we will send a notification by email or post to those who are affected by the change mail. Any change in our privacy notice will be published on our site 30 days before such changes occur. Therefore, you are advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis.